Sandusky Main Street Association
P.O. Box 1208
Sandusky, OH 44870
The City of Sandusky endeavors to revitalize and develop the downtown area through a variety of plans, programs and initiatives.
The responsibilities of the Downtown Development Manager include:
- Develop plans for Business retention and expansion within the historic Downtown Central Business District
- Coordinate events held downtown
- Enact plans that follow the National Main Street 4 Point Approach which include: promotion, organization, economic development, and design as set for by Downtown Ohio Inc., a division of State
of Ohio Office of Housing and Community Partnerships
- Act as a Trustee of the Sandusky Main Street Association
- Coordinate the Party at the Plaza Summer Concert Series
- Author grant proposals and submit various applications and forms for the purpose of developing the downtown area
- Participate and act as a leader in LEADSandusky, Transient Dockage Committee, Bayfront Corridor Committee, and other downtown-related events and activities
Click here to review business incentive information
Click here for a downtown map indicating locations of nearby restaurants
Be sure to visit the Sandusky Mainstreet Association's [Disclaimer] website for upcoming downtown events.