How To Ride
Rules of the Ride
- Put on your seat belt as soon as you are seated in the vehicle.
- Smoking, eating, or drinking is not permitted on any STS vehicle.
- You may use an audio player as long as playback is through headphones.
- If you are going to transport a service animal, please notify dispatch when you make your reservation. All service animals must be under the control to the passenger.
- Tobacco, alcohol, drugs & unlawful weapons are prohibited on all STS property (unless allowed by state law). STS buses are community spaces. Treat everyone around you with kindness and respect.
During Your STS Trip
Have your exact fare ready as you board the bus. Insert payment into the top of the glass fare box, or if you are using EZfare, show your mobile pass to the driver for inspection. Drivers do not carry change. After paying please move promptly to a seat or grab a rail behind the white floor stripe.
Leaving The Bus
Signal that your stop is near by telling the driver or by pulling the cord by the window. The “stop requested” sign will light. Wait until the bus is fully stopped to exit.
STS will make every attempt to contact a rider about a cancelled ride due to inclement weather. Listen to WCPZ (102.7 FM), WLEC (1450 AM), follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or call STS dispatch if in doubt.